This Might Get Uncomfortable
Podcast Guest Overview
Please read before booking
Exploring the nuances of mental health, emotional wellness, and life purpose through meaningful conversation with interesting, diverse, and open-hearted individuals.
Previous guest episodes can be found here.
Host Whitney Lauritsen enjoys delving deeply into the perspectives and experiences shared by her guests.
There are no pre-planned questions nor does she employ a conventional interviewing method.
Instead, she prefers to keep things genuine and informal, providing space for a conversation to develop naturally.
The only preparation required is a clear topic that aligns to the show’s description.
- Guest and Whitney chat beforehand to get acquainted (+/- 15 minutes)
- Whitney tests and optimizes the guest’s audio & video (+/- 15 minutes)
- Together they record a fantastic discussion via Zencastr (+/- 60 minutes)
- Bluetooth headphones, such as AirPods, and internal computer microphones do not create high-quality sound. However, wired headphones suffice if the guest does not have access to another microphone.
- If the guest needs to use a phone or other mobile device to record, please give Whitney a heads up as she’ll need to send specific instructions for this.
- There will be a video and audio recording.
A calendar invite will be sent to the email addresses provided on the scheduling form after the guest has been confirmed for the show.
- If you’re booking for a client, Whitney requests that you provide the guest’s email address along with your own in this calendar invite to prevent miscommunication.
- Guests receive a link to the episode’s blog post along with a customized graphic and the opportunity to request vertical video clips.
- Note: Whitney is currently concentrating on SEO and community interaction instead of focusing on social media and newsletter promotion. As of 2023, she has paused posting on platforms like Instagram.
Ready to schedule the recording?
Please make sure to review all the details on this page before booking.
If the podcast style and recording format work for you, please choose a date and time to record here.